- This event has passed.
Student Loan Repayment: Know your Options Webinar
January 31 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
After more than three years on pause, federal student loan payments resumed in the fall of 2023. After the Supreme Court struck down the student loan forgiveness plan announced by President Biden in late 2022, many people who were counting on reduced or forgiven balances were left scrambling to prepare for payments to resume at a time when budgets were already stretched thin.
Join us to learn what your student loan repayment options are, as well as what to do if you’re concerned about making payments at all. Learn about the new SAVE repayment plan, how to decide what repayment option is best for your short-term and long-term financial goals, and what support is available along the way.
What You Will Learn:
- An overview of student loan repayment options
- What to consider when choosing a repayment plan
- What to do if you are worried about affordability of payments
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone with federal student loans
- Anyone who is struggling with student loan payments
- Anyone who feels like their student loans are impacting other financial goals
Register here in advance for this webinar. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.