How Does MyBudgetCoach™ Work?
- The MyBudgetCoach™ program matches a trained budget coach with a member.
- Online meetings occur once a month for 12 monthly sessions, with each session covering budgeting techniques, financial management and goal attainment strategies.
- The program’s online tools allow the member to track expenses in real-time, keep track of their budget, track progress towards achieving important financial goals and communicate with their coach and program staff members.
- The coach tracks the member’s progress in real-time and encourages members to stay on-task and on-track in-between sessions.
- MD CASH Campaign is the licensee in Maryland for MyBudgetCoach and provides this program to its partners at no cost.
- Through the first year of the MyBudgetCoach program, Maryland CASH Campaign Members were able to save a combined $69,057 and pay down debt totaling $54,879.
For more information, contact Nick Melefsky, Program Associate at Maryland CASH Campaign, at email@example.com or 443-692-9427.
Check out the MyBudgetCoach program's Final Report on it's findings in the pilot year: MyBudgetCoach Final Report
MyBudgetCoach™ Furthering Education Webinars for Coaches
MD CASH thanks its partners who are providing this program:
Asian-American Homeownership Counseling, Inc.Baltimore CASH Campaign
Be Empower Community Services
Belair-Edison Neighborhoods, Inc.CAFE Montgomery MD
City of Frederick Housing Authority
City of Gaithersburg
Comprehensive Housing Assistance, Inc. (CHAI)
Guidewell Financial SolutionsHarford Community Action AgencyHilltop Microfinance Initiative
Housing Initiatives Partnership
Interfaith Housing Alliance
LifeStyles of MD
Prince Georges Community College